(Editing document 1 of 1, page 1 of 1)
Change of Program
Registrar's Office







Have you received transfer credit from another institution?




Changing From:




Changing To:



For prospective Education students only



Note: New school/advisor should contact previous school/advisor to obtain student’s advising file.


Office use only



Changes will be effective in the current semester (if submitted prior to web registration) or the subsequent semester (if submitted after web registration has begun).

*Students can find their current matriculation year in the Academic Plan on Self-Service.

 **Students may choose program requirements from the catalog of the matriculation year they are changing from or from a more recent catalog. If a more recent catalog is chosen, students may not change back to an earlier catalog, for this or any other program, at any point in the future.


(Editing document 1 of 1, page 1 of 1)