(Editing document 1 of 1, page 1 of 2)

Planned Transfer Credit

Registrar's office


(If you are unsure who your advisor is, please log into https://selfservice.cairn.edu and it is listed at the bottom of your schedule.)

Transfer Course: (from the Transfer School)


Course description of the transfer course (from the transfer college) must be provided.

Cairn Course Equivalent:



  • Official transcript required before transfer credit is finalized
  • Course grade of "C" (2.00) or higher is required
  • Grades of transfer courses are not calculated into the Cairn grade point average (GPA)
  • Transfer credit does not replace "F" grades in the Cairn GPA.





(Editing document 1 of 1, page 1 of 2)